Comita Service LLC launched the Technical Support Service portal.
To maintain the high quality of the professional services provided, in addition to competencies, experience and special technological equipment, the company that provides such services requires special tools: the emergency telephone number of the “hot line” code 8-800 and the portal for receiving and accounting applications – Help Desk. Komita Service LLC launched these tools in 2017.
The hotline number is used to receive emergency calls, and through the portal for collecting and recording applications:
– registration of all calls to the Service and Repair Center (SRC) (including requests for repair)
– interaction of SRC specialists with the Customer’s specialists when solving each specific application
– automatic email alert
– accounting and control of the terms of solving applications
– formation of reports on the fulfillment of obligations
Specialists of operational services draw up requests, provide additional data and control the progress of solving each problem through the client WEB interface of the Help Desk portal.
During the three years of successful operation of the Help Desk portal, 196 applications were processed and resolved, of which 33 were emergency (1 Priority), 163 others (Second Priority and less).
Comita Service LLC is constantly working towards improving the Service and providing the most convenient work formats for its clients and partners.
To organize full interaction with Clients around the clock, by automating standard processes of service support for equipment and solutions, Comita Service LLC officially informs about the opening of its own Internet portal of the Technical Support Service.
The portal provides:
– Operational documentation for equipment and solutions;
– Utilities for self-diagnosis of malfunctions and collection of information (log files, system reports, etc.);
– Official software updates;
– Service bulletins and instructions for setting up equipment;
– Distributions of the software used at the facilities.
– Other information necessary for the smooth operation of equipment and solutions of the enterprises of the Comita Group of Companies.
All bulletins and instructions generated in solving specific problems reported through the Help Desk portal are subsequently published on the Technical Support portal, which allows maintenance specialists to use their experience in solving problems within their work, without contacting the support service with a separate request.
The portal stores up-to-date software versions from all service facilities to ensure prompt recovery after emergencies of any nature and complexity.
You can enter the portals from the Technical Support Service page: http://comitagroup.ru/techsupport/
To gain access to the Technical Support Internet portal, you must complete the registration procedure.