The security of information systems
The objects of modern enterprises demand the higher level of data protection from possible plotters’ cyber-attacks on telecommunication systems and systems for management of technological processes.
Comita Group of Companies has a complex security system that cover all key area of an integrated protection of IT data:
The security systems for IT data include:
- The protection from viruses and malicious codes;
- The network displays i.e. firewall and the systems for detection and prevention of hackers’ intrusion (IDS, IPS);
- The data backup, workstations, physical and virtual servers and various databases;
- The hardware platforms – protection at the BIOS level.
Comita Group of Companies implements so-called trusted platforms with integrated certified systems of data protection (SZI) which allows realizing a broad complex of measure for neutralization of actual threats.
The trusted platform on “untrusted” component base of import production construct on hardware and software levels:
- The design and development of motherboards in Russia;
- To buy the component bases in bulk;
- To conduct a special inspection of the component base;
- The maximum possibility to make localization of production (Including the installation of the motherboard);
The programme level:
- Processing and localization of program support for microcontroller units (Bios, Firmware);
- The integration of instruments for informations security at the lowest level (in the hardware part of the platform and in the program support of BIOS);
- Centralized network control of security and IT-infrastructure.
The technological advantages of integrated security tools of informations over traditional
SZI (The instruments for informations security) integrated on BIOS-level (UEFI)
- The preventive protection (starting at the earliest phase of computers work);
- The neutralization of low-level threats;
- The inability to eject, turn off or reset the settings even if it is possible to have a physical access;
- There is no need for separate port for expansions;
- The complete compatibility with any PC hardware (expansion cards, controllers, etc.);
- The unification of SZI for the entire product line, regardless of the type of computer technology and form factor.
Traditional (external) SZI
- “Traditional” instruments of informations protections performed by an external board
- The lower level of security:
– Because of starting on a later phase of a loading
– Because of the possibility of extraction
- It is necessary to have the port of expansion (computing bus PCI/PCI-X, PCI-E)
- It is necessary to make adaptation for the specific motherboard